17 september 2017

What caught my eye on Pinterest - week 38

I can't say how regular yet but I am looking forward to sharing my Pinterest inspirations with you all. It shows a bit where my colour interest or theme interest for my blog posts come from. This week I am so drawn to dark greens and deep blue tones. Must be the season changing from summer to autumn/winter. As soon as I find a green fabric suitable for this project I will try to make a sofa cover similar to this one. Love the rough seems and that colour is amazing! As you can see I am also looking forward to comfort food. Salads with warm meet, lovely flatbreads with piles of flavour. And the mary janes.... Not having a daughter has already saved me heaps of money. I would be so so sooo broke if my boys were girls. All I have to worry about are sturdy clothes and shoes. All tips for sturdy and cute are welcome!

This wasn't all I've posted, repined and liked. Follow me on Pinterest to stay in the loop.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten